Download the Call for Entries now to use as a guide for step by step instructions on how to prepare your entry and everything you need to have ready, for when you visit the entry portal. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at celebrate @ canadianeventawards.com. You can find the online entry portal
All Entries Must Include:
- Objective Statement (300 words)
- Event description and related category criteria as outlined in the category requirements listed in the Call for Entries (Maximum 1000 words)
- Agreement to enter /reference letter from client or supervisor
- Budget (if applicable)
- Marketing materials/charts/drawings/artwork/any extra documentation
- 100-word summary: A 100 word summary of the event must be included on the last page of your entry
- Video (if applicable)
- The entry period is now closed. the 2018 CEIA entries must be received by midnight February 4, 2018 to qualify for the early bird entry.
- Late entries will be accepted until February 11, 2018 – midnight.
- All entries must have taken place between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017
- A separate package must be submitted for each entry
- All entries judged by dollar value must include a detailed budget. All budgets must be in retail pricing (the total amount the client was billed).
- The full amount of all entry fees for each entrant listed must accompany your entry package.
- Budgets are not displayed and are kept confidential
- Judges decisions are final
- It is the responsibility of the nominees to cover any cost related to attending the awards.
- There is no limit to the amount of work that can be submitted by a single entity and submissions may be entered into multiple categories for additional entry fees.
- No advance notice of winners will be provided under any circumstances
- Trophies will be pre-engraved for the event and each nominee will be asked to approve typography prior by March 10, 2017.
- Entry fees are $75.00 per entrant for early bird for each company listed on the entry form. Each additional entrant, be it individual or company, listed on the entry form is $75.00.
- Entries received after February 5, 2017 are charged $125 per entrant for each company listed on the entry form. Each additional entrant, be it individual or company, listed on the entry is $125.00.
- Visa or MC payments or Paypal are accepted through our online system or by calling our office at 877-212-3976. Cheques will not be accepted for entry fees.
Critical & Common Mistakes To Avoid
- Do not embed images into a document unless you can keep the doc file size very low. Otherwise the server will reject it.
- Name your attachments correctly: Company Name – Award Category – Event Name . If you avoid using your name and category in the file name we cannot sort it.
- Be sure to include the summary of 100 words. This will be published. Be sure it sums up your event the way you want public to read it.
- Choose images about the event category. It is important judges can see the amazing work you have done. Its great if you love the wedding dress the bride wore but that says nothing about the event theme or design. Make sure you choose the right pictures.
- Try to avoid the last minute rush….. it helps our server out (:-
On October 31, 2018, a link will be posted which will take you to the online entry portal where you can create an account, upload and complete your entry. You may enter as many times as you like, with a unique entry for each award you are applying for.
DOWNLOAD THE CALL FOR ENTRIES