If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find the online entry portal
All Entries Must Include:
- Objective Statement (300 words)
- Event description and related category criteria as outlined in the category requirements listed in the Call for Entries (Maximum 1000 words)
- Agreement to enter /reference letter from client or supervisor
- Budget (if applicable)
- Marketing materials/charts/drawings/artwork/any extra documentation
- 100-word summary: A 100-word summary of the event must be included on the last page of your entry
- Images (CANNOT be over 5 MB each. You may embed images in PDF but document size cannot exceed 15 MB and you still must submit MIN 5 – MAX 10 JPEG images)
- Video (if applicable)
- The entry period is now closed. The 2017 CEIA Regional entries must be received by midnight September 17, 2017 to qualify for the early bird entry.
- Late entries will be accepted until September 24, 2017 – midnight.
- All entries must have taken place between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017
- A separate package must be submitted for each entry
- All entries judged by dollar value must include a detailed budget. All budgets must be in retail pricing (the total amount the client was billed).
- The full amount of all entry fees for each entrant listed must accompany your entry package.
- Budgets are not displayed and are kept confidential
- Judges decisions are final
- It is the responsibility of the nominees to cover any cost related to attending the awards.
- There is no limit to the amount of work that can be submitted by a single entity and submissions may be entered into multiple categories for additional entry fees.
- No advance notice of winners will be provided under any circumstances
- Trophies will be pre-engraved for the event and each nominee will be asked to approve typography prior by October 24, 2017.
- Entry fees are _____________ per entrant for early bird for each company listed on the entry form. Each additional entrant, be it individual or company, listed on the entry form is $____________.
- Entries received after September 17, 2017 are charged $________ per entrant for each company listed on the entry form. Each additional entrant, be it individual or company, listed on the entry is $__________.00.
- Visa or MC payments or PayPal are accepted through our online system or by calling our office at (204) 415 3976. Cheques will not be accepted for entry fees.
Critical & Common Mistakes to Avoid
- DO NOT embed images into a document unless you can keep the doc file size very low. Otherwise the server will reject it.
- Name your attachments correctly: Company Name – Award Category – Event Name. If you avoid using your name and category in the file name we cannot sort it.
- Be sure to include the summary of 100 words. This will be published. Be sure it sums up your event the way you want the public to read it.
- Choose images about the event category. It is important judges can see the amazing work you have done. Its great if you love the wedding dress the bride wore but that says nothing about the event theme or design. Make sure you choose the right pictures.
- Try to avoid the last-minute rush… it helps our server out.
NOTE: Entries become the property of Canadian Special Events Media Group and may be published in Canadian Special Events, EventTech Canada and EventSpace Canada publications or their associated websites. Unless otherwise instructed, event images and copy may be used to promote the Industry Event Awards. All budgets and client details will remain confidential.