The program is distinct to the national awards competition and entries are not interchangeable.
- Follow the guidelines on the Rules & Guidelines page. Prepare all your event materials. Make sure you have everything you need including the information listed on the Rules & Guidelines page, images and/or videos, pdf or word doc., and credit card for payment. You may also pay by PayPal.
- During the entry period (see dates below) go to the portal online and create an account
- Review the procedures
- Submit your entry
- Judging will take place September 26 – October 9, 2017
- Nominees will be announced online and via email
- Nominees will be contacted for further comment and interviews
- Nominees will be invited to purchase reserved tickets to the Gala in their region
- Winners will be announced live at the Gala in their region
- A post event “look book” will be released nationwide featuring the winners and winning entries will have the opportunity to be featured in an upcoming issue of Canadian Special Events Magazine.
All finalists and winners receive an official FINALIST or WINNER logo, will be featured in photo editorials on Canadian Special Event’s websites and in CSE Magazines, a trophy, certificate of excellence and press coverage in each region.
Regionals Entry Fees
|FEE TYPE||COST PER ENTRY|
|Early Bird Entry (Submitted by Sunday October 1, 2017)||TBA|
|Late Entry (Submitted by Sunday October 8, 2017)||TBA|
NOTE: Duel and group entries (2 or more individuals or companies), are charged an additional entry fee per entrant.
Regionals Key Dates
|Thursday August 24, 2017||Call-for-entries period opens for regional program.|
|Sunday October 1, 2017||Early bird deadline to enter for regional program.|
|Sunday October 8, 2017||Late deadline to enter for regional program.|
|Tuesday October 24, 2017||Regional finalists announced.|
|November 14 – 28, 2017||Regional winners announced (events in each region).|