Stand Up, Take a Bow and Raise Your Profile
The Canadian Event Industry Awards has developed a regional awards competition as a way of further supporting Canadian companies that have a desire to generate media publicity and gain local recognition in the markets in which they compete.
Four regional competitions will take place throughout Canada, being:
- British Columbia
- The Prairies (Saskatchewan and Manitoba)
- Eastern Canada (Ontario)
- Atlantic Canada (Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, P.E.I., Newfoundland & Labrador)
The full site and competition details will be launched on September 28, 2017.
Entering the regional awards program provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain recognition at a local, regional level
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase to your local clients
- Build your brand’s reputation as a leader in your event marketplace
- Measure your company’s yearly successes against other businesses in your area
- Reward your team by providing them with professional recognition of their work
- Guarantee client loyalty by having your events officially named the “best” in the region
Any Canadian company or individual who qualifies for the specified category criteria with their event or event component may enter. Also, Canadians who produce events outside of Canada may enter, as long as their company resides in Canada.
Who Can Enter?
Any Canadian company or individual which fulfills the categories requirements and entry deadline for their event or event component may enter within their region. Events or event elements must have been executed by a registered company in the region of entry. Also, Canadians who produce events outside of Canada may enter, as long as their company resides in one of the award regions listed above.
All events need to have taken place between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016. All entries must follow the guidelines laid out on the regional’s Rules & Guidelines page.
Companies wishing to sponsor the awards competition either locally or nationally can send a proposal firstname.lastname@example.org.