Rise To The Top In Your Regional Event Market.
Starting in 2017, Canadian Special Events added a regional awards competition. This program celebrates the best in local event planning and design. The winners in each regional category will advance directly to compete in the national awards without having to re-enter.
It is important to note that the regionals are a separate competition from the nationals and although it can be considered somewhat of a semi-finals, one does NOT need to enter the regionals to compete in the nationals. Companies may choose to enter the regionals and or the nationals. If they do not win the regionals they may still go on and compete for a national title and the national grand prize, a $25000-year long custom built advertising campaign Please see rules and regulations for more information. See below for key dates for both programs.
The 2017 Regional Event Awards have now closed and the winners were announced on Friday, January 5th. VIEW THE WINNERS HERE
The 2018 Awards Program opens in September and the 2018 Regions are:
- British Columbia
- The Prairies (Saskatchewan/ Manitoba)
- Atlantic Canada
Entering the regional awards program provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain recognition at a local, regional level
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase to your local clients
- Build your brand’s reputation as a leader in your event marketplace
- Measure your company’s annual successes against other businesses in your area
- Reward your team by providing them with professional recognition of their work
- Guarantee client loyalty by having your events officially named the “best” in the region
Who Can Enter?
Any Canadian company or individual which fulfills the categories requirements and entry deadline for their event or event component may enter within their region. Events or event elements must have been executed by a registered company in the region of entry. Also, Canadians who produce events outside of Canada may enter, as long as their company resides in one of the award regions listed above.
The Regional Prizes?
- Overall winner with most points $10,000 – 2018 advertising campaign
- 1st Place in each region – $5000 – 2018 advertising campaign
- 2nd Place in each region – $2500 – 2018 advertising campaign
2018 Regional Awards Eligibility?
All events need to have taken place between November 1, 2017, to October 4, 2018. All entries must follow the guidelines laid out in the Regional’s Rules & Guidelines page.
Companies wishing to sponsor the awards competition either locally or nationally can send a proposal email@example.com.