Stand Up, Take a Bow and Raise Your Profile
The Canadian Event Industry Awards has developed a regional awards competition as a way of further supporting Canadian companies that have a desire to generate media publicity and gain local recognition in the markets in which they compete.
The full site and competition details will be launched here on July 31, 2017.
Entering the regional awards program provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain recognition at a local, regional level
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase to your local clients
- Build your brand’s reputation as a leader in your event marketplace
- Measure your company’s yearly successes against other businesses in your area
- Reward your team by providing them with professional recognition of their work
- Guarantee client loyalty by having their events officially named the “best”
How it Works
- The Regional Awards can be entered by any company which fulfills the categories requirements and entry deadline.
- Events or event elements must have been executed by a registered company in the region of entry.
- Entry portals will open July 31, 2017 – Entries must be submitted by September 15, 2017.
- Nominees will be announced in each category in each region.
- British Columbia
- Atlantic Canada
- Events will be judged by a panel of experts from across Canada and winners will be announced live at an event in each region in November 2017.
All finalists and winners receive an official FINALIST or WINNER logo, will be featured in photo editorials on Canadian Special Event’s websites and in CSE Magazines, a trophy, certificate of excellence and press coverage in each region.
YOU could be the recipient of a Regional Event Award!
Gain recognition for what you do and do more of it.