Follow This Guide When Building Your Entry
- Follow the guidelines on the Rules & Guidelines page.
- Prepare all your event materials.
- During the entry period (see dates below) go to the portal online and create an account
- Review the procedures
- Before you go to pay and submit, make sure you have all required elements including mages and/or videos, pdf or word doc, reference letters etc. Payments accepted include Visa, MC, Paypal or e transfer (to pay by direct email transfer please call the CEIA office for personal assistance)
- Submit your entry
- Judging will take place February 14 – 23, 2018
- Nominees will be announced online and via email
- Nominees will be contacted for further comment and interviews
- Nominees will be invited to purchase reserved tickets to the Gala
- Winners will be announced live at the Gala on the last night of CSE Live in Toronto (March 21, 2018)
- A post-event “look book” will be released nationwide featuring the winners and winning entries will have the opportunity to be featured in an upcoming issue of Canadian Special Events Magazine.
The Canadian Event Industry Awards is one the most rigorous and challenging award competitions in the world for event professionals. The judging is now a 4-stage process including pre-screening to eliminate non-qualified entries, a first-round analysis to determine shortlists, an in-depth evaluation where the entry is critically examined in detail for its caliber and merit and then, a final judging to select the winners. To win a CEIA is an absolute true measure of excellence.
Canadian Event Industry Awards Adjudicators represent a diverse cross-section of our industry’s top experts and offer a breadth of knowledge on the critical elements that are needed to create successful events
National Program Entry Fees
|FEE TYPE||PER ENTRY|
|Early Bird Entry (Submitted by Sunday February 4, 2018)||$75 per company or person listed on entry. Two companies =2 fees.|
|Late Entry (Submitted by Sunday February 11, 2018)||$125 per company or person listed on entry. Two companies =2 fees|
NOTE: Group entries (2 or more individuals or companies) are charged an additional entry fee per entrant.
National Program Key Dates
|Monday, December 10, 2019||Portal opens to enter National Awards.|
|Sunday, February 3, 2019||Early bird deadline to enter for national program.|
|Sunday February 10, 2019||Late deadline to enter for national program.|
|Thursday, February 28, 2019||National finalists announced.|
|Wednesday, April 3, 2019||Winners announced at Gala|