- Follow the guidelines on the Rules & Guidelines page. Prepare all your event materials. Make sure you have everything you need including the information listed on the Rules & Guidelines page, images and/or videos, pdf or word doc., and credit card for payment. You may also pay by Paypal.
- During the entry period (see dates below) go to the portal online and create an account
- Review the procedures
- Submit your entry
- Judging will take place February 14 – 23, 2018
- Nominees will be announced online and via email
- Nominees will be contacted for further comment and interviews
- Nominees will be invited to purchase reserved tickets to the Gala
- Winners will be announced live at the Gala on the last night of CSE Live in Toronto (March 2018)
- A post event “look book” will be released nationwide featuring the winners and winning entries will have the opportunity to be featured in an upcoming issue of Canadian Special Events Magazine.
National Program Entry Fees
|FEE TYPE||COST PER ENTRY|
|Early Bird Entry (Submitted by Sunday February 4, 2018)||$75 per entry|
|Late Entry (Submitted by Sunday February 11, 2018)||$125 per entry|
NOTE: Group entries (2 or more individuals or companies) are charged an additional entry fee per entrant.
National Program Key Dates
|Tuesday October 31, 2017||Call-for-entries period opens for national program.|
|Sunday February 4, 2018||Early bird deadline to enter for national program.|
|Sunday February 11, 2018||Late deadline to enter for national program.|
|Wednesday February 28, 2018||National finalists announced.|
|Thursday March 29, 2018||National winners announced.|